Lexington Property Management
Let us manage your Lexington rental property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Lexington area.
Full Service Lexington Property Management:
- Direct Deposit for Owners
- Maintain Escrow Account
- Rent Collections
- Financial Reporting
- Online Tenant Payments
- Unlawful Detainers
- Warrant In Debt
- Meet with Local Sheriff Department
- Legal Services Provided By Local Attorneys. Attorney May Vary Depending on the Area.
- The Landlord is responsible for all maintenance issues; roof, electrical, plumbing, heating, A/C, appliances, etc...
- We will coordinate all maintenance issue between tenants and landlord.
- We have licensed contractors on call, or you can use yours.
- All landlords will need to change their homeowners policy to a rental dwelling fire policy.
- All landlords should have $500,000 worth of liability insurance.
- All landlords should name Signature Property Management as a co-insurer.
- All tenants will also be required to have a current rental insurance policy.
- Click here to receive a quote
a la carte Services:
- Advertise the Property on popular websites
- Signage, Lockboxes
- Show the property
- Credit Check
- Background Check
- Prepare the Lease and all necessary paperwork
- Walk Thru with Tenants
- Tenant Handbook
We serve our Lexington investment property owner clients with a wide range of innovative property management services.
- Market competitive rental rate setting assistance
- Modern marketing tactics to locate qualified clients quickly
- Applicant screenings
- Property showings
- Lease agreements and lease follow through
- Fees and deposit collection
- Professional rent collection
- Property inspections
- Property maintenance
- Move out, clean out and eviction services
- Complete financial reports for owners
We focus only on property management and work to make our services more efficient and effective every day. We understand that your success leads to our success. Let’s partner together in helping you reach your goals. Contact Signature Properties Signature Properties today!
Lexington Area Information
Lexington is an independent city in the Commonwealth of Virginia in the United States. At the 2010 census, the population was 7,042. It is the county seat of Rockbridge County, although the two are separate jurisdictions. The Bureau of Economic Analysis combines the city of Lexington (along with nearby Buena Vista) with Rockbridge County for statistical purposes. Lexington is about 57 miles east of the West Virginia border and is about 50 miles north of Roanoke, Virginia. It was first settled in 1777.
Lexington is the location of the Virginia Military Institute (VMI) and of Washington and Lee University (W&L).Source From Wikipedia